Keto Cheese Biscuits
Who doesn’t Love Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits?! There are tons of copycat recipes out there to prove that they are loved by a very many people. However; do you know the carb content is a whopping 16grams ~ wow, that’s a lot for one little biscuit! There is also a higher fat content, coming in at 10grams total fat.
These Keto Cheese Biscuits are full of flavor with 14grams less in carbs ~ practically making these a guilt free eating bread! These divine copycat keto friendly biscuits have only 2grams and have 6grams total fat compared to the above mentioned biscuits having 10grams total fat.
Beautiful biscuits, easy to make & easy to customize to your taste. Switch up the seasonings you add. Perhaps try a different type of cheese. Absolutely try adding some crumbled bacon to make breakfast biscuits! Experiment however you like with these. If ya do, share your trials and error below in the comments section!
These go great with many of my main dishes:
Bacon Cheese Crack Chicken Breasts
Stuffed Spinach Artichoke Chicken Breast
Beef Cabbage “Egg Role”
Keto Tuna Patties
Salsa Cheese Chicken Breast Bake
Crock Pot Beef Roast
Baked Chicken Thighs with Ground Mustard Sauce Recipe
... And of course, these biscuits will go great with any dish as a side!
Enjoy Your Free Recipe! Don’t forget to rate the recipe & to leave comments below!
Keto Cheese Biscuits
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2½ tbsp butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1¾ tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoning of choice - italian garlic mix, pepper mix, etc...
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Melted butter with garlic pwd or seasoning of choice for 'topping'.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Measure both flours into a medium size bowl.
- With pastry blender, cut butter into flour mixture until butter is pea sized.
- Add remaining dry ingredients (baking powder, garlic powder, seasoning & salt). Mix well.
- Beat in egg and sour cream.
- Gently fold in the mozzarella.
- Divide dough into 12 drops on a baking sheet. Spray with a little olive oil or brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle on additional garlic powder and seasoning, as desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Turn these into a breakfast biscuit by adding some crumbled fried bacon before baking!