Salsa Cheese Chicken Breast
You’ll be pulling out this Salsa Cheese Chicken Breast recipe often since it is so quick and super easy to prepared.
Don’t let the simplicity of this recipe deceive you into believing it lacks excellent taste! This Salsa Cheese Chicken Breast is packed full of mouthwatering pleasure that will have you making this recipe over and over again.
Enjoy Your Free Recipe! Don’t forget to rate the recipe & to leave comments below!
Salsa Cheese Chicken Breast Bake
- 2 med boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken tenders
- 2 tsp homemade taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup Aldi Fresh Cut salsa divided (can use any, just make sure to adjust nutrition values)
- ½ - 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese or moz cheese
- sour cream for topping if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a small edged baking pan/cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lightly spray parchment, spray with non-stick spray.
- Coat chicken lightly with taco seasoning, on both sides; spoon salsa over top of breast.
- Bake, uncovered, about 30-35 minutes.
- Lower oven temp to150° - Sprinkle cheese atop chicken breasts; bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
- Top with addition salsa and/or cheese, as desired. Top with sour cream and onion as desired.